Coronavirus is surely not an unknown word at this moment. It is one of the most heated up and most contagious decease the world is suffering at this moment. Starting from the city of Wuhan, China, the issue has spread worldwide in just a very shorter period.
The number of infectious people is consistently rising and the reasons are unawareness about the disease. Most of the time people are also taking it as let it go like a situation and that is making the situation even much critical. Safety measures are a must to have at this moment. The worst thing about this virus is that we still don’t have any antibiotics to it.
If we check out the daily news, we can simply find out hundreds of new positive cases every day. If we go with the reports, more than 2,03,000 suffering people have been reported till now and more than 8200 people are being kicked the bucked world over. As the infection is being rapidly increasing, the various government have completely taken up strict steps to beat it and of course, tourism warnings, driving carriers and drop courses for the travels are one of them. If you are looking forward to how to save travel coronavirus, this article is going to be a great help to you.
We prefer you to avoid traveling as much as you can, but it’s still necessary here are some precautionary measures that you can take under consideration to deal with the virus:
- Avoid traveling to lockdown states as it can put you in trouble for sure. China and Italy are one of the two worst-affected countries at this moment, so be prevented from countries like these. Moreover, you can also check out the list of the worst affected countries online at this moment before planning your trip.
- Avoid touching railings, doors, or any other publicly used things as it can include the coronavirus in it.
- Make sure to use a 70% alcohol-based sanitizer after small intervals of time as it can reduce the chances of being safe to a greater extent.
- Stay prevented from touching your face directly with your hands. Your hands may include the virus and touching up sensitive places like these can increase the chances of infection also.
- One can make use of a surgical N-95 mask in hugely crowded areas. These kinds of masks are not for sure an absolute solution against the disease but it can reduce the chances to a greater extent.
- It is quite evident to stay away or in direct touch with any person. COVID-19 is spreading out quite fast and the symptoms are also being shown at later stages only. So, it gets quite difficult to diagnose if a person is suffering from coronavirus or not.
- Try to keep a minimum of about 1 meter of distance from other persons.
So, guys! These are the precautions you could take to stay safe from coronavirus during traveling. Coronavirus COVID-19 is a highly infectious virus that replicates and spreads quite fast. Be safe is the mantra that can work for anyone at this moment.