Coronavirus disease is spreading all over the world and it is one of the most disastrous situations as taking life. Considering the same, the health leaders of the countries have provided some of the essential tips and advice is to all those who are willing to travel from one place to another. All the people and the travelers going outside their country are suggested to take a look over the recommendations given by the health department.
Travelers Arriving In Their Home Country
- The health associations and health leaders of the country have recommended that travelers arriving in their home country from any other country are suggested to self-isolate for around for 3 days. It will help in contributing to slowing down the spread of coronavirus.
- Must try to monitor your health for fever, difficulty in breathing, cough, sneezing and others
- While coughing or sneezing, you must cover your nose with your arm and also cover your mouth as well.
- Try to wash your hands often for around 20 seconds also after using a tissue must dispose of it as soon as you can.
- In case you feel like having cough, fever or difficulty in breathing within 14 days of your visit then you are suggested to continue to isolate yourself from others.
- Along with isolation, it is also necessary for you to have an immediate healthcare professional checkup or you can also go to the public health authorities as they will help you out.
- While visiting health care professionals, you must describe all your symptoms and travel history as well. The health care professionals will provide you some of the instructions that required for you to follow properly.
- Take all the medicines that they prescribed to you.
I haven’t booked my travel yet, what to do?
- If you are one of those who are willing for planning to have a trip outside the country or city then you are suggested to take a look over these guidelines that will definitely help you out in getting protected.
- While making your reservation to the hotel for the rental cars, must take a look over the refundable policies it will definitely help you out.
- Must take a deep look at the cancellation clause as it will help you in ensuring that you are close to the refundable room rates or not.
- Before booking the tickets must check out the Corona Virus statistics. There are several websites providing the actual statistics regarding the
- If you feel like having a problem as given above then also try to avoid getting in contact with others.
- If you are in flight and suddenly feel sick then don’t waste your time and just call the flight attendant or border service officer so that they can provide you the adequate help
- In case you are healthy and after getting in contact with someone you feel sick then immediately inform about it to the border services agent so that they can take appropriate actions.
With the help of tips given in the above section of this article, you can easily get protected from this deadly disease. In this critical situation, it is necessary to stay safe and protected as well.