There are some of us who don’t like to travel. I don’t want to travel abroad from the country. Do not want to observe the perfect diverse beauty of the world. It seems impossible to find such people. There are some things to keep in mind before going on a trip. Let’s take a look at some travel tips and tricks-But now please stay at home. And safe yourself & your family form coronavirus. And connected with us.
1. Make a plan in advance of what you will do throughout the day on the tour. This will save some time throughout the day, you will be fairly prepared for all kinds of situations.
2. Decide in advance exactly how much money you will spend on the tour. Then spend according to budget. Remember, in this case, if you are unaccounted for, you may appear in front of a lot of troubles, starting from the big disaster!
3. If you are in a hotel, find out the hotel rent and accessories in advance. And if you camp, make sure of its usefulness and safety.
4. There is no guarantee that everything will be fine on the tour. Even if you don’t want to, you may face many unwanted problems. It is better to have an initial preparation of how to handle them.
Visit My Website-: Trend Celebrity Biography
5. What to eat and what time to sleep – Although many people do not seem to care about these things, they are an essential part of life. So make a list of these in advance.
6. It is better to avoid tourist restaurants. Wander around wherever you go, eat, and drink where the locals eat. The cost will be significantly reduced.
7. Go on a trip at a time when there are fewer tourists than during the travel season. Summer vacations or winter closures at the end of the year are considered to be the most suitable seasons for travel. You can go at any time without going at this time. However, it is not advisable to go for off-season travel.
8. You can have a picnic in any place of interest instead of eating in a restaurant. This will allow you to get a closer look at the local culture and customs.
9. Buses are the best way to get from one part of a city to another. If you do not have proper knowledge about the place of travel, you may have to read in a taxi or rent-a-car in many unwanted situations.
10. Excluding walking, bus travel is the most affordable. If you are traveling to a place and have rented a car from a rent-a-car and drive it yourself, then drive with a little awareness of traffic laws.
11. Be a little careful about where you are parking the car because if the thieves understand the tourist’s car, the risk of theft increases.
12. Find out what kind of transport you will use when traveling from one city to another.
13. Keep with a bottle of water. Refill this bottle of water from a restaurant or hotel. If not, you have to buy a bottle of water and eat it. Incredibly, the fact that the cost of a bottle of water is deducted, you will see that you have saved a certain amount of money that you can spend on shopping.
14. Many small but necessary things we forget to take while traveling. It can be a toothbrush, paste, shaving cream, or razor. Never a phone charger. In this case, you do not have to go out to buy it. The hotel has a lot of these items. From the hotel, you can buy the necessary items at a nominal price.
15. If you travel somewhere in the summer or go for a walk in warm weather, get up in a hotel where there is no hot-cold water system, only a cold water system.
16. One of the ways to get acquainted with their culture in a short period of time when you travel to a country is to try to participate in a festival in that country. Such as- Holi in India, Rio Festival in Brazil, Christmas in the USA, etc.
17. If you want to save on travel expenses as well as ensure safety then you can go on a trip to a traveling group or group of friends.
18. If you travel by train or car from one city to another or far away, do it at night. It will also save you the cost of a hotel stay for the night, and you can sleep in the car once you get used to it. But take care of your bags and valuables.
19. Be sure to check out the site and the tour guidebook before heading out. Use the tourism website, mobile app to find out what offers are available at the respective hotel or airline, and compare prices. The last thing that should not be forgotten in any way is the first aid box.
Take medicine in a small pouch with clothes for fever, upset stomach, acidity, vomiting, headache. Take more band-aids, antiseptic, amounts of cotton, and gauze. With these, it is possible to be saved from many great dangers.